- 1988, The company was established and first products where made, they where 14K internal (1414H) and 14K external (1414EC) modems.
- These modems where sold under Avaks and Best trademarks.
- 1992, A-LINK trademark was registered and long-term work for our own brand was started.
- 1994, The product category was widened to network equipment, first network cards and hubs where made.
- 1997, A-LINK ISO9001 quality system was taken to use.
- 2000, The product category was widened to wlan, multimedia cards (Usb and Firewire) and first sample of set-top box was made.
- 2001, ADSL-products came and took us to the TOP, A-LINK RoadRunner series are known worldwide as the best choice for ADSL-users.
- Our A-LINK RoadRunner 44 is still one of the best and most sold ADSL-equipments ever made.
- 2003, The first digital receivers where brought to market.
- 2004, WLAN products with full range are supporting 11g/b standards.
- 2005, ADSL 2/2+ products where taken to volume production.
- 2006, Powerline products where taken to line.
- 2007, VDSL2 products where take to mass production.
- 2008, IP-camera, NVR/NAS-servers and multimedia products make a product group to range.
A-Link Router Default Passwords:
|Vendor – Model||Access Type||Username||Password|
|A-Link – RoadRunner 24AP (A-Link Firmware)||admin||password|
|A-Link – RR24 (A-Link Firmware)||admin||password|
|A-Link – WL54AP3 (A-Link Firmware)|